12 Tips to Modern Digital Marketing you Must-Know in 2020. There are over 3.5 billion searches on Google every day. Traffic from Google is more likely to convert than any other form of advertising. Email is the #1 communication channel. 91% of consumers check their email on a daily basis. For every $1 spent, email marketing generates $38 in ROI. Content is king.
Companies that publish blogs on a regular basis see 4x more traffic than websites that do not produce content. In fact, the average cost-per-sale drops 80% after consistent digital marketing activities. If you want to grow faster and grow smarter, you need an effective digital marketing strategy.
Creating a thriving and highly successful business isn’t always a walk in the park, especially when you are competing against professionals with decades of experience; and sometimes nasty blood-thirsty competitors. And if you’re in the lower end of the spectrum where you are just starting out and almost all the odds are stacked up against you, you NEED Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, and other functional marketing channels ASAP!
This is just the only way you can create a thriving business if you are currently experiencing this: You look at your sales report and wondering how some popular brands were able to rack up huge sales. And everybody you know seems to be buying from them. Just remember Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing effective strategies and other online and offline efficient marketing tactics.
That being said, while other parts of running a brick-and-mortar business have absolutely nothing to do with the internet, marketing, especially Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing (trying to get more, more and yet more people to buy what the business your selling through online channels) is still, and will always be done over the internet.
With that said, let’s delve in and take a closer look at what Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing outstanding tips entails – Here are 12 must-know modern Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing tips revealed.1) Use strategic content marketing channels to woo clients
It is impossible to create a long-lasting successful business without a great reputation. And in other to do that, you need to build trust. But as easy sounding as that is, it is very difficult to do. You cannot buy trust or fool people by running lustrous ads campaigns. People are suspicious and careful since the market is littered with fake products and promises.
This is why you need to build credibility. And one of the best ways to do this is through content marketing. So you need to come up with advanced content marketing strategies to win the hearts of prospects, which will, in turn, boost your sales figure tremendously.2) Email marketing – craft emails that grab attention
Crafting compelling emails that steal the attention of prospects is not an easy job since they are tens of millions of other people doing a similar thing. To stand out, you need to learn practical ways to personalize your emails as much as possible (and make it stand out0. That is why it is better to outsource the job to skilled and experienced professionals.3) Implement modern social media marketing strategies
Many businesses have focused their social media marketing endeavors to these three biggest social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. It is advisable that you do the same as a starting point. (It depends on the type of business though. For example, those who run cake businesses will need a platform that will enable them to post pictures easily. So it is better to replace one of the three biggies with platforms like Pinterest and Instagram.)
Having said that, you will need effective social media strategies and tips to garner lots of customers. And speaking of social media tips and strategies, let’s throw the focus on one social media platform to use as an example. In this case, it should be Linkedin.
Lets See 12 Tips to Modern Digital Marketing you Must-Know in 2020
1) Don’t just use keywords indiscriminately. It’s much better to use the right keywords, so you can be found in Linkedin search. That’s the way a professional will do it.
2) It is tempting to send the default Linkedin acceptance when you receive a connection request. Many people use it but you shouldn’t. Instead, write a short message. Why? Because it might start a meaningful conversation. This is way more efficient than the default Linkedin acceptance, especially if you know how to do it properly.
3) You shouldn’t substitute a good photo – that you should add on your profile – with the default icon. Don’t underestimate the effectiveness of a good profile photo.
4) Professionals customize their Linkedin Company Page Profile URL. You should do that too in your “public profile” tab.
5) Do you know that updates are very important? That’s right. It’s a major way to stay in front of customers (and prospects).
6) You could also use Linkedin groups to expand your reach effectively. People can’t find you if you do not reach out to them. Besides, it is easy to find potential resources through this channel. You cannot look down on the idea of creating strategic alliances, especially within your industry.
7) You can use your Company Page stat to know what interests your readers more. Use this information to create relevant contents.
8) Know when to post contents. Know when most of your customers are online and post contents that are specifically tailored to address their need.
9) Many people read the headlines online. Make sure it’s well-written. And use this opportunity to also state what you do. Paint a clear picture (as much as possible) of what make you unique. Do it in a few words.Final Thoughts
10) If you want to increase sales, you must successfully increase awareness, traffic, and conversions. You are going to learn exactly how to do this.
Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing is the backbone of successful 21st-century successful businesses. However, most people do not know how to use social media as an idea generator, strategic compass and trend mapper for their businesses. Also. some find it difficult to grasp the advanced concept of digital marketing and how to employ these much-needed tools to grow their businesses.
Thank you so much for staying with us. These are my best 12 Tips to Modern Digital Marketing you Must-Know in 2020. So these Social Media, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing tips is always a great place to start. Nevertheless, it is interesting to know that transparency may be the most far-reaching and disruptive innovation to come out of social media.