20 Best Apps for Pregnancy Best Apps Pregnancy in 2020. Hello guys welcome to fresh article today we are talk about 20 Best Apps for Pregnancy Best Apps Pregnancy in 2020. There are many Pregnant women who suffer in various problems that what types of step they should they get in there pregnancy period so i bring Best Apps for Pregnancy which are Best Apps Pregnancy in 2020
In my Previous article i described about 20 Best Apps Photo Editing Best Photo Editing Apps for 2020 Please check that article if this helpful to you.
Lets See 20 Best Apps for Pregnancy Best Apps Pregnancy in 2020
Pregnancy Week By Week is a very helpful app for a pregnant woman.
Best pregnancy app for you!
With Amila Pregnancy App you can easily:
– track your pregnancy week by week
– get information about your baby
– calculate current week of pregnancy
– calculate due date (pregnancy date)
– track your weight
– track baby kicks
– make notes with your pregnancy symptoms ( morning sickness, changes with your body, doctor appointment ) Free pregnancy app.
2. Pregnancy +
Pregnancy+ features expert advice, daily blog articles and interactive 3D models so you can track your baby’s development. Our pregnancy app has been downloaded over 25 million times by expecting families, so join our worldwide community of parents-to-be.
The pregnancy tracker app can be personalized so your partner, the future grandparents and your best friend can join in on the fun. With this app, they’ll be able to follow your baby’s development in the womb. Keep them up-to-date with your pregnancy by inviting them to download the app today. This is one of the best Best Apps for Pregnancy
This app features everything you need, including:
– Interactive 3D Models Showing Your Baby’s Development and Growth
– Baby Size Visualizer (Track Your Baby’s Size in Fruits, Animals and Sweets)
– Detailed Pregnancy Week by Week Guides Telling You What to Expect in Each Week of Pregnancy
– Daily Pregnancy Info
– Kick Counter
– Contraction Timer
– Pregnancy Weight Log
– Hospital Bag Tool to Help You Prepare for The Birth
– Customizable Birth Plan
– Pregnancy Calendar
– To-Do List
– 1000s Of Baby Names
– Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
– Baby Shopping List
– Pregnancy Diary to Keep Track of Your Prenatal Appointments
– Daily Blog Posts
If you’re pregnant and feeling overwhelmed by the amount of pregnancy advice out there, don’t worry. Download our pregnancy tracker app and let the Pregnancy+ app guide you through your pregnancy week by week. The app will keep you up-to-date with your baby’s development and help you stay healthy through pregnancy and beyond.
Pregnancy Calendar – is an indispensable tool for the expectant mother!
Pregnancy is a beautiful journey. Get detailed information on the development of your baby daily each week of pregnancy.
Hundreds of thousands of women choose this application. Join us and follow every day the development of your baby, your mother’s body and pregnancy for 9 months week by week!
With Pregnancy Tracker you can easily:
– Get DAILY pregnancy info
– Track your pregnancy week by week
– Calculate the current week of pregnancy
– Calculate due date (pregnancy date)
– Get baby size information and development updates weekly
– Get information on changes in your body
– Manage weight and belly growth gain goals with clinical guidelines for your BMI
– Get info with due date calculator
– Track your weight
– Track contractions and send results to a medic
– Track baby kicks
– Make notes with your pregnancy symptoms ( morning sickness, changes with your body, doctor appointment )
– Get more information about pregnancy by weeks
– Share on Facebook, Email, Text & Twitter
Healofy is for every Indian woman across all age groups. Whether you are a teenager dealing with relationship problems or a mother who is looking for work from home opportunities, we are here to help! From pregnancy diet, breastfeeding, baby care parenting tips, baby milestones, kitchen hacks, mouthwatering recipes, beauty, fitness, weight loss & yoga to daily games and horoscope, you will find all under one roof. It’s a complete social network meant for only WOMEN.
1.Pregnancy Nutrition and Cravings: Diet chart as per your pregnancy stage and interesting recipes to curb your food cravings.
2. Baby growth and Movement: Daily guidance on your baby growth, movement and many more.
3. Sex during pregnancy: Safe sex-position, precaution and important things to keep in mind.
4. Sleep positions: Tips to make your sleep relaxed and peaceful.
5. Labour & Delivery: Food, yoga, exercise to prepare you well for delivery. Tips on packing hospital bags and recovery after delivery.
Pregnancy due date calculator, pregnancy calendar and much more:
✔ Our due date calculator (EDD calculator) will quickly calculate your due date.
✔ Our illustrated pregnancy calendar is a detailed pregnancy week by week guide to all the changes taking place in your baby — and in you!
Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby’s development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You’ll also find important medical info that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
✔ Our due date countdown ticker counts the days, hours, minutes and seconds until your bundle of joy arrives!
✔ Only in our app! See how your baby’s length and weight change every second!
✔ Our articles cover a wide range of information about pregnancy:
– Early pregnancy symptoms (early signs of pregnancy)
– When to call the doctor during pregnancy?
– Prenatal screening and diagnostic tests
– Food and drinks to avoid during pregnancy
– How much weight should I gain during pregnancy?
– Hospital bag checklist
– Setting up the nursery
From the brand chosen by over 400 million expecting parents, BabyCenter’s pregnancy tracker and baby development calendar app guides you through the countdown to your baby’s due date – week by week and day by day – with pregnancy tips and fetal development videos timed for each stage of pregnancy.
The BabyCenter app is for every period of the parenting journey:
Whether you’re just beginning to think about getting pregnant, trying to conceive, already pregnant, or maybe just curious about baby growth and developmental milestones, make the BabyCenter app your go-to source for fertility & ovulation, prenatal, and newborn information.
Fertility Tracking, Pregnancy, and Labor Features:
• Ovulation Calculator & Calendar
• Articles and advice about preparing to get pregnant and trying to conceive
• Baby Due Date Calculator
• Bumpie Photo Diary, a simple pregnancy photo tool to capture weekly pregnant belly pics and turn them into an amazing time-lapse bumpie video to share, or keep as your personal pregnancy journal
• Contraction Timer
• Baby Kick Counter
• Baby Registry Checklist
• Pregnancy Calendar with hundreds of informative BabyCenter articles
• Inside the Womb videos and Real Childbirth videos
• Fetal Development interactive images
• Baby Names Finder, a place to search for names you might like by meaning, origin, theme, and more
All about pregnancy and childbirth: advice to future mothers. Find out the whole truth about pregnancy and childbirth and get advice from specialists in pregnancy planning using our application. Development of the fetus for weeks of pregnancy. Also in the appendix there is a detailed description of each week of pregnancy from 1 to 40. Sensations of mothers and a description of the development of the fetus on each week of pregnancy. Pregnancy by week, pregnancy calendar, photo of ultrasound during pregnancy.
All information in our application is divided into the following groups:
The first signs of pregnancy
Pregnancy in the early stages
Pain in pregnancy
Treatment during pregnancy
What can I do during pregnancy?
Calculators of pregnancy
How to name a child?
The app will help expecting mothers to get week by week information on development and conditions of her and the growing child inside her womb. She will also get other general health information and a few useful tools. The app will help an expecting mother get information on and tools for the following:
• Week by week information on the development and conditions of the expecting mother and her child
• Calculation of the expected date of delivery of the child
• Full calendar and task manager for all the tasks she needs to take care of during pregnancy and also add her own, and also get reminders for all of them in time.
• An ideal daily food chart or option to create multiple food charts of her own by selecting from a long list of commonly taken foods according to her taste.
• Tool to Calculate, evaluate and track her weight gain in different stages of pregnancy
• Tool to note down and save her symptoms and feelings in a personal diary.
• A Kick Tracker tool to keep track of her child’s movement inside the womb.
• Interface to get registered to the Aponjon messaging service or if registered already, a direct interface to talk to a doctor 24/7.
This free pregnancy tracker app will help you remain calm throughout your pregnancy. This pregnancy guide will always keep you informed about the processes taking place in your body, the development of your baby, plus the things that matter the most to you now, including a healthy diet. Its Called one of the best Best Apps for Pregnancy
There’s also a tracker for everything you’ll need, right down to a contraction timer for when the time comes. Every time you feel puzzled and don’t know how to act in an unfamiliar situation, start this app to find answers to your questions.
Full list of features:
✔️ Description of your baby’s current development.
✔️ Things you should pay attention to this week.
✔️ Test your knowledge to see if you’re ready for childbirth, and be amazed what you’ll learn about your body and childbirth while pregnant.
✔️ Pregnancy diet. Plenty of tips on nutrition, food you can and cannot currently eat and drugs you can take.
✔️ Tips for each week of your pregnancy, from conception to delivery, including exercises and workouts, books to read, and other things for a healthy pregnancy.
✔️ Drawing your attention to the important dates of your pregnancy calendar.
✔️ Checklists for each trimester, editable To-Do lists for each 3 months of trimester.
✔️ Pre-birth To-Do list.
✔️ List of things you will need at the hospital and immediately after your child is born.
✔️ Baby due date calculator by date of conception.
✔️ Pregnancy countdown calculator. And a nice widget for your desktop that displays the current age of your child.
✔️ This App has a smart contraction tracker that will let you know when you should head to the hospital. A labor tracking widget in the status bar will help you to track labor contractions, too.
This pregnancy tracker app from the world’s most trusted pregnancy brand, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby’s daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting,
from preconception through the toddler years
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and
baby’s amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Personalized Baby Registry checklist – find out everything you need
• Best baby products recommended by Moms like you
• A go-to-guide for the most important tests & screenings to ensure the health of mom and baby
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting
styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
Welcome! Pregnancy is a wondrous and miraculous experience.
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but with so much pregnancy information available in books, in magazines, and on websites, how can you hope to cover it all before giving birth?
We’ve made it easy for you to get all the pregnancy info you need in one place. This is better & best Best Apps for Pregnancy
Each week of pregnancy brings something new—for you, for your baby, and for your partner! Find out what is going on with your baby during your pregnancy and what changes to expect in mom during pregnancy. Our application “I’m Pregnant” will give you details on your baby’s development and what is happening to mom during her pregnancy.
I’m Pregnant is a comprehensive pregnancy app.
Pregnancy Tracker and Calendar. It lets you track weight gain, manage pregnancy symptoms, and record prenatal vitamins and medications. You can also track your moods, blood pressure, physical activity, and more. There’s also a section for personal notes.
Your Week by Week Pregnancy Guide. The app has a handy pregnancy calendar that you can personalize to help you keep track of what week of pregnancy you are in. Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby’s development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You’ll also find helpful tips that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
Expecting? Congratulations! This is such an exciting time, and you deserve an app as unique as your pregnancy.
Ovia app one of the best Best Apps for Pregnancy Ovia apps have helped over 10 million women and families – download Ovia Pregnancy today to track your weekly progress, learn more about your baby’s development, and count down the days until your due date!
NEW! See realistic illustrations of what your little one looks like each week with our brand new ‘in the womb’ feature
-Learn more about baby’s development: read detailed notes written by the artist, Ovia’s own medical illustrator!
-See every detail: zoom into the full-screen images to get a closer look.
OUR MOST-LOVED FEATURES
Watch your baby grow, log your symptoms, learn what to expect, and more with Ovia Pregnancy!
◆BABY SIZE COMPARISONS
-Fun baby size comparisons with themes YOU get to pick! Choose to see your baby’s size as a fruit, toy, pastry, or baby animal
◆DUE DATE CALCULATOR
-See where you are in your pregnancy and countdown to baby
-Track your health (symptoms, mood, sleep, activity, weight, blood pressure, and nutrition), appointments, notes, pregnancy milestones (like baby’s first kick!), and bump photos in the calendar center.
-Option to sync your fitness tracking device
A FREE pregnancy record and diary app that you can share with your spouse.
Connecting not only Mommy and Daddy, but also the baby in Mommy’s tummy♥
The only app you need to manage your physical condition and medical checkups★
Packed with services and functions that will make your pregnancy more enjoyable, such as baby illustrations that grow based on the number of weeks of your pregnancy, week-by-week pregnancy advice and message cards!
Check on the baby in your tummy every day!
The cute illustrations of the baby will make different adorable gestures each time you open the app, and will grow based on the number of weeks of your pregnancy. The baby will also talk whenever you tap on the baby. The baby’s lines changes every day, and will send you messages of encouragement and information on the baby’s condition.
Pregnancy? Countdown baby and track pregnancy with Glow Nurture!
Glow Nurture is an amazing pregnancy tracker app. It gives you everything you need during your pregnancy, including daily updates on baby size, baby development milestones, baby countdown, and vibrant community groups as well.
– Track baby growing and development milestone during pregnancy with informative charts
– Trimester-specific daily log: over 30 different items in pregnancy tracker
– Unique medical log to track all doctor’s visits throughout your baby bump week by week
– Health Awareness Log: understand baby bump and get tips on pregnancy
– Email yourself a PDF report of due date, pregnancy symptoms, weight, medication and all other health data about pregnancy
– Reminders for your due date, appointments, medication and many more about your pregnancy.
15. Sprout Pregnancy
Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to Sprout – one of Time Magazine’s Top 50 Apps of the Year.
Trusted and recommended by expecting families all over the world, Sprout Pregnancy guides you through every day of your pregnancy. It helps keep you organized and educated about the many exciting changes and developments happening in your body and for your growing baby.
Sprout Pregnancy features everything you’d want from your favorite Pregnancy app:
✔ DAILY and weekly information about you and your developing baby
✔ Personalized Pregnancy Timeline
✔ Tools (Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer)
✔ … and much more – everything you need to track your pregnancy.
After entering your due date, you will receive daily information about your little one with beautiful graphics, different every week.
The application gives mothers a simple to use, clickable list:
– 39 most important things to take to the hospital for mom
– 15 most important things to take to the hospital for baby
– 54 most important things to have at home
Join our group and enjoy your adventure.
Mylo: Pregnancy & Baby Companion is the best Indian pregnancy and parenting app trusted by 10+ lakh moms. It is the #1 trusted guide & tracker for women who are expecting women and mothers.?
Mylo Moms have delivered 50,000+ healthy babies! Still looking for the ideal Indian pregnancy or parenting app you can access 24*7 without internet? Mylo is your solution for when you are pregnant & after your baby is delivered.
In Mylo, you will find many AMAZING TOPICS | Choose from over 500+ topics
| Track pregnancy week by week, pregnancy fitness, pregnancy scans & tests, parenting ? Pregnancy and baby care tools, utilities, guides and diet charts for you and your baby ?
You can ask questions that you can’t wait to ask your doctor, and get answers 24*7 ? from a helpful community of supportive members on the Mylo pregnancy, baby care tips app WITHIN 5 MINUTES.
Glad to hear from BBC & Privacy International have verified:
“We initially looked at the most popular apps: Period Tracker by Leap Fitness Group…We did a dynamic analysis of the apps using our data interception environment to look at the data that those apps share with Facebook. We were pleased to see none of those apps did.”
We appreciate their great effort on protecting users’ privacy.
A reliable period and ovulation calculator app, even when you have irregular periods.
Can’t remember the date of your last period? Want to know when your next period is coming? Period Tracker – Ovulation & Pregnancy Calendar is a simple & elegant way to view past and predict future.
Community: get quick answers to all your questions, from pregnancy to parenting and more.
▌Articles: access high-quality articles full of useful parenting tips, based on the most advanced parenting research.
▌Pregnancy tracker & Baby tracker: learn about baby development milestones and follow your baby’s growth each day, from pregnancy until your child is 4 years old.
Don’t you wish babies came with a manual? Parenting is difficult, because no two babies are same. From the time you decide to conceive, there are a million questions you have, but no one to answer them all?. It’s even tougher as Asian Parents to find culturally relevant information online and elsewhere.
Indian Pregnancy advice, newborn baby care tips, parenting styles & skills app – Seeking conception advice or getting pregnant, pregnancy diet, baby growth & development tracker, baby names, breastfeeding, childcare tips, baby milestone chart, vaccination schedule, baby feeding & nutrition, baby sleep remedies, parental guidance, self-care app for women in Hindi, Tamil & Telugu.
India’s best pregnancy, babycare & parenting community app – If seeking week by week pregnancy progress, pregnancy calendar & more here…
☆ Ovulation & due date calculator
☆ periods & sexual health
☆ pregnancy health tracking
☆ pregnancy nutrition
☆ pregnancy test & vaccines
☆ labor/delivery pain remedies
☆ C-section, birth plan checklist
☆ baby in womb growth tracker
☆ fetal weight-gain foods ideas
☆ pregnancy food plan
☆ normal delivery tips
☆ morning sickness
☆ prenatal vitamins
☆ post pregnancy healing
☆ after-pregnancy fitness & exercise
☆ after delivery belly & fat reduction
☆ recover stress & postpartum depression
☆ pregnancy remedies
Thank you so much for staying with us. These are my 20 Best Apps for Pregnancy Best Apps Pregnancy in 2020 . If you know any other Best Apps for Pregnancy let me know in the comment section. I’ll add it to the list and credit you by putting your name under it. If this Article useful to you then just Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and also Connect with us in our Facebook Page Thank you.