Top Best IELTS Coaching Center/Institutes in Bangladesh. Always there is one question asked by people that which institute will be better for IELTS? How can i admit to a better institution for IELTS?
IELTS score is internationally recognized as an English Language proficiency requirement for higher education, in almost all countries including the USA, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Highest possible band score is 9.0; most universities accept a score of 6.0 for undergraduate admission and 6.0-7.0 for graduate admission. There are two versions of the IELTS test.
IELTS Academic module test assesses whether you have adequate English Language proficiency to take a degree course or professional training. Students seeking entry to a university or an institution of higher education need to take Academic Module.
As far we know British Council and Saint Johns and Mentors are most experienced in that field. You know British Council is also take the IELTS exam also. But that is a different section and there have no relation between coaching and exam section.
Try to get your coaching from British Council or ST. JOHNs or Mentors. They will help you with an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam properly and also they will provide you with the training and skills necessary to get a good score in the IELTS test.
IELTS from British Council
IELTS from British Council courses will help you get the score you need
Take this English for IELTS course with the world’s English experts and you will:
- build towards the IELTS score you need to continue your studies abroad
- be taught by a highly qualified and experienced specialist IELTS teacher
- develop all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking
- improve your ability and confidence when using spoken and written English in a wide variety of situations
- learn through a variety of teaching techniques including pair and group work as well as class projects
- become familiar with the format and requirements of all four parts of the IELTS test
- receive training in essential test-taking strategies and techniques
- practise on real IELTS test questions
- have a one-to-one meeting with your teacher at the end of each semester to discuss your progress and areas for development, and also receive a British Council certificate.
The courses will start on Friday 8 August or Saturday 9 August and end on Friday 26 September or Saturday 27 September.
These courses are 32 hours: we’ve lengthened the duration of the courses on customer request! They meet once a week for two back-to-back lessons; 2 hours of class, then a break of 30 minutes, and then another 2 hours of class, for a total of 16 lessons in 8 weeks.
Price: BDT 13,900
Duration: 24 hours total
Class Length:Four or eight hours per week
Levels: From Pre-intermediate to Upper-intermediate
What you will learn
- Familiarise yourself with the four papers that make up the IELTS test.
- Develop the study and language skills required.
- Practice writing and speaking and learn key grammar and vocabulary.
For more, Please visit – https://www.britishcouncil.org.bd/en/english/adults/ielts
IELTS from ST. JOHN’S
- First two months : 3 classes per week, 26 classes in total, one and half hours per class.
- Then 100 hours (6½ weeks) of Intensive Crash Programme. 24 full length mock tests with explanations.
- Briefing on Writing, Reading, Listening and Speaking Modules.
- Extra care for weaker students.
- Excellent environment and location.
- Extra facilities for female students.
- Morning, afternoon and evening batches.
- Course materials are provided.
- Crash programme will be offered to the students until their target score is achieved.
- Fridays only for executives.
Course Fee : 11,500Tk
For more, Please visit – http://www.stjohnstutorial.com/
IELTS from Mentors
Basic Reading Module: 7 classes (Elaborate discussion on each question type with examples)
Writing Module: 8 classes (Task-1 and Task-2 Writing strategies and good writing build-up techniques)
Reading-Writing Module: 4 classes (Overall review and extensive practice sessions)
Listening Module: 6 classes (Question types, analysis and practice sessions)
Speaking Module: 3 preview class and unlimited interviews at the Support Centre.
Free Course Materials: 1 Reading book, 1 Writing book, 1 Speaking book, 1 Listening book, 2 Listening CDs, 1 speaking DUD and everyday lecture sheets.
The Program also includes:
20 Mock Tests in a very conveniently set-up schedule
IELTS Support Centre which is active from 10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week. You can give as many Speaking interviews as you want in the support centre. You can also practice Listening in the lab and get your writing scripts checked here.
The solution of the Mocks will readily be available at the support centre.
You can repeat our course until you get your desired score and there will be no extra payment for that.
Separate Class for GT candidates
Registration Centre for British Council
We have a dedicated desk for British Council IELTS exam registration.
IELTS Registration Fee is Tk. 16,500, as of January 2017.
For more, Please visit- http://www.mentors.com.bd/education/courses/ielts/
If you like this article please book mark our site to know more updated things. Thank You so much please share this article to your friends. 🙂