Heelloo guys wellcome to another fresh article where we will discuss about Top 10 Must Have Android Apps for Bloggers 2019. We know better now that Android day by day updating new apps so if you are a blogger then these apps will help you to improve your blog and you will be able to work on your blog easily because now a days people have their phone in there hand using apps to do anything so these Top 10 Must Have Android Apps for Every Bloggers 2019 Edition.
So lets see Top 10 Must Have Android Apps for Bloggers 2019
1. WordPress – Website Builder & Blog Maker
Create your WordPress blog or website right from your Android device: create and edit posts and pages, upload your favorite photos and videos, view stats and reply to comments.
With WordPress for Android, you have the power to publish in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku from the couch. Snap and post a photo on your lunch break. Respond to your latest comments, or check your stats to see what new countries today’s readers are coming from. WordPress for Android is an Open Source project, which means you too can contribute to its development. WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 4.0 or higher.
- 100+ blogging tools (Categorized + expert comments)
- 100+ Blogging Tools For 2019, Categorized (+ Expert Tips)
- Top 100+ blogging tools
- 51 marketing tools for bloggers
- Best blogging apps for Mac users
Download the latest release of the official Blogger app, and start blogging on the go. With Blogger for Android you can:
* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed an image from the gallery, or, by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
* Add location information
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
Must Read How to start a blog Step by Step
3. Google Analytics
Google Analytics mobile app helps you monitor your business on the go. With this app, you can:
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics.
Google AdSense app provides an easy way to view key data from your AdSense and AdMob accounts. It allows you to access reporting features anywhere, directly from your mobile device. The app provides you with an account overview, as well as access to detailed performance reports on all key metrics. Available reports include: top ad units, channels, sites, countries and more. The account earnings report is also accessible via a resizable widget.
Please note: YouTube revenue is not available in this app.
5. SocialPilot: Social Media Tool
SocialPilot is a social media scheduling & marketing tool that automates your content sharing across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Vk from one SocialPilot app. Publish and schedule a post, monitor conversions, know your likers, sharers & commenters about your brand with social media analytics. SocialPilot is a social marketing tool for agencies & social media professionals. Hopefully, we are able to cover the vicinity for making your social presence more efficient, fulfilling your social media needs.
SocialPilot – the powerful social media scheduling and marketing tool allows you to:
• Easily create & schedule a post using text, images, links or a mix of all of it.
• Easily re-share and reschedule your already delivered posts.
• Group your multiple accounts together for easy scheduling and sharing.
• A User-friendly interface that can be used by anyone.
• You will receive notifications when your post generates an error.
Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio … and it’s all instantly searchable. Create notebooks, organizers, planners. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs your notes and notebooks across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE*
• Make personal to do lists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
• Use it as a planner to organize your life
• Create notebooks, write notes, memos and journals on the go with the easy-to-use notepad
7.Pocket: Save. Read. Grow
Use Pocket to capture the content that comes at you all day long, and curate your own space filled with only the topics you care about. Save the latest stories, articles, news, sports and videos from any device, and any publisher or app. Then fuel your mind with a reading, watching, and listening experience designed for calm eyes, free hands, and fresh focus.
Save the latest news, magazine articles, stories, videos, recipes, web pages, how-to information – anything you discover online or subscribe to, from any publisher. User favorites include: New York Times, The Guardian, Washington Post, Flipboard, The Atlantic, New Yorker, Lifehacker, Business Insider, The Verge, BBC News, Google News, Buzzfeed, Vox, engadget, Medium, Newsweek, Twitter, Youtube.
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
== KEY FEATURES==
• 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
9. Google My Business – Connect with your Customers
Make your Business Profile stand out and turn those searches into your customers with the Google My Business app.
• Respond to reviews, message with your customers, and see your followers in the Customers tab.
• Make edits to your Business Profile and see those changes on Google in real time.
• Upload photos, create enticing offers, and share what makes your business unique.
• See in one glance how and how much your customers interact with your Business Profile right from the app’s Home tab.
• Get real-time notifications to know when a customer connects with your business on Google. Focus on what you love and rest easy knowing that Google My Business is on the clock helping you get more customers.
10. Google Drive – Cloud Storage
Google Drive is a safe place for all your files and puts them within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. Files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Once there, you can easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
– Safely store your files and access them from anywhere.
– Search for files by name and content.
– Easily share files and folders with others.
– Quickly view your content.
– Set access levels for who can view, comment, or edit.
– Quickly access recent files.
– See file details and activity.
– Enable viewing of files offline.
Well these are my Top 10 Must Have Android Apps for Bloggers 2019
. If you know any other ways to rank websites, let me know in the comment section. I’ll add it to the list and credit you by putting your name under it.